Position Essay Topic Ideas: 23 Questions You Can Handle
If you are told to compose a position essay, you need to make sure that you understand the term, in the first turn. To begin with, ask your teacher about the specifics of this essay. If it’s not enough, turn to professionals in writing labs or online. Make use of this service if you don’t want to waste time, searching.
How to Write a Good Essay
A good position essay starts with a good topic. If you are told to choose one on your own, check out the following offers suggestions.
- Is it good to purchase things that have been produced, using child labor?
- Do bystanders have a right to intervene when, as they think, a situation demands?
- Can a person be kind and generous without having faith in a certain religion?
- Should creative people practice more self-discipline? Can it be harmful to their creativeness?
- Can hard work replace talent and can talent flourish without hard work?
- Have people lost the skill of communication due to the Internet and concentration on themselves?
- Have obscene words already lost their shocking meaning and become common?
- Can a person be considered cool without being brutal or rude?
- Love is a thing that money can’t buy.
- Can a person live without feeling happy?
- Can a person become happier, surrounding themselves with expensive things?
- Is it necessary to compromise? When should you resort to compromising?
- Is it really so important to keep one’s home clean and tidy all the time?
- Is it good that people practice cohabitation before they get married?
- Is it important to search for a spouse with the same religious beliefs?
- Should a family intervene if they see that one of the family members practices a health-destructive habit or so?
- Is it normal that some members of a family eat meat and other don’t?
- Do people need more information on the vegetarian lifestyle?
- Should there be laws that regulate the amount of sugary beverages that is retailed?
- Should children be taught not to eat fast food from the very childhood?
- Is it legal and ethical to make students pass drug tests regularly?
- Should marijuana be legalized not only as a medication?
- Should there be a uniform that is the same for all schools and all grades, or should students be allowed to express their individuality through clothes and accessories?